GAT Radiator Purifier for use in all water-cooled, closed cooling systems (commercial vehicles, passenger cars, industrial heat exchangers). Contains quick-reacting components for removal of operationally caused contamination in the entire cooling circuit. GAT Radiator Purifier cleans the complete cooling system, dissolves and removes scale and improves the performance of valves, thermostats and water pumps.
1) Add to the cooling system before exchanging the coolant.
2) Move all heater controls to “hot”.
3) Let the engine idle for approx. 30 minutes.
4) Drain system completely and flush with clean water.
5) Refill the cooling system following the Manufacturer’s Instructions. Attention: Open radiator filling port slowly and successively - risk of burning! 300 ml sufficient for cooling systems of 10 L capacity. For larger volumes add 30 ml per litre coolant.